Under the Weather

1/24/2012

I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately which is never fun.On top of that I haven't been sleeping well for the last month or so. I thought I had figured out the culprit, Green Tea, which I drink massive amounts of daily. Not realizing green tea has caffeine in it I was drinking uppers right before I was trying to go to sleep.Yep, I can be a massive blonde sometimes. Alas, I quit the habit of drinking green tea after 3:00 p.m. and I am still not sleeping. I just started experimenting with Sleepytime Tea right before bed (hoping that will do the trick).


A little off point but being sick gave me a little time to mull over more things I want to do this year. One being taking advantage of nice weather. I need to plan a camping trip of some sorts. I miss being outdoorsy.




You Might Also Like

0 comments