2012...

1/01/2012

I am not the type of person who makes New Year’s Resolutions but I decided to try one for this coming year. Maybe this will make me more accountable for how my 2012 goes. Instead of writing down things I am going to give up I decided to write a cumulative list of things to improve my life, making it more well rounded. While some of these items will be harder and more unpleasant than others I think in the long run I will be happier for it.While I am positive this list will grow with time it's a good little start for now. With that said I would like to propose a toast:


Here is to turning my normal negative attitude into a positive one, taking advantage of my somewhat youth, pushing my own comfortable boundaries, being less sarcastic and actually expressing my true feelings, letting go of all the bad, forgiving, making new friends, falling in love again if it’s in the cards, appreciating this short life and getting the chance to have a fresh start. *Cheers*

Accomplishes for 2012
  • Let my nails grow
  • Work out 5 days a week
  • Travel to Portland, OR
  • Blog more
  • Take more pictures
  • Send handwritten letters
  • Have a monthly family get together
  • Go to church
  • Actually cook meals
  • Expand my vocabulary
  • Go camping
  • Make an effort in my daily appearance 
  • Explore to find a niche or hobby



You Might Also Like

0 comments