Milos's Graduation.

6/08/2012

I find that I am almost constantly at a loss for what to write about on my blog. When reading other blogs I find that my life might be a bit boring. However, I shouldn't be comparing. To be honest, I have an amazingly awesome little life. It's the people in my life who make it so interesting and unique. Plus no one else has my family! As you can see in the picture below they are pretty kickass!



This past weekend was spent with some of my family in Savannah, GA. We watched and celebrated my little brothers graduation. Crazy to think that the Gallagher clan is done with school. My family has a little love affair with Savannah. My older brother bought a house there, my little brother went to school there and the rest of us sure do enjoy visiting.

I am so very proud of you Milos!





You Might Also Like

0 comments