The Foreseeable Future

12/31/2012

Heading into 2012 I made a list of things I hoped to accomplish throughout the year. Let's just say 2012 wasn't THE year. However, I managed to do some things but not others and instead of feeling like a failure I am just going to take that list and expand upon it. Things don't always go according to plan or how you envisioned it but it's good to set hopes/goals and give yourself a direction to head, even if the direction takes you off the beaten path. With that said I hope for the same things I did last year but with a few new additions and subtractions.


Here is to turning my normal negative attitude into a positive one, taking advantage of my somewhat youth, pushing my own comfortable boundaries, being less sarcastic and actually expressing my true feelings, letting go of all the bad, forgiving, making new friends, falling in love again if it’s in the cards, appreciating this short life and getting the chance to have a fresh start. *Cheers*

My Wish for 2013
  • Find a workout routine that works best for me
  • Help my calves to get in a good place where there is little pain
  • Blog more
  • Take more pictures
  • Take and create more videos
  • Send handwritten cards
  • Go to church
  • Be more social
  • Continue to cook
  • Travel more
  • Be open to possibilities
  • Be happy



You Might Also Like

0 comments