Turning into your Mother.

12/01/2014


If you would have told me back in high school or college that I was turning into my mother I would have cringed and said never. The older I get however the more I find myself aligning with my mother. Through mannerisms, the way I handle/act in sutuations and my overall look. I realize now that being like my mother isn't always an insult but at times can be a huge compliment.

My mother is someone I have come to depend on.  Yes, she can be harsh and brutally truthful but she is also supportive and extremely encouraging.  Her opinion means a great deal to me and I find myself calling to chat atleast once a day. Things, back then, I never thought I'd come to do. My mother is a constant example of what to follow/do and what not to do. No one is perfect but she has helped lay the foundation of my life and for that I am eternally grateful. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments