What Are You Listening To These Days?

12/17/2014

I am a little late to the party in posting about this but, because it is coming to an end this Thursday, I felt the need to mention how amazing Serial has been. I heard about it back in September right before Alex and I went on our road trip to find our future home. Each week I tune in hoping that that things will start to unfold and make more sense and we will finally know what really happened. However, I don't think that will be the case and I'm not sure how I will feel come tomorrow. I will say one thing though, Serial has reminded me how much I love audiobooks/podcasts. It brings back memories of me as a kid in the car with my parents and three brothers listening to Hank the Cowdog solve crimes around the farm. Classic.

You Might Also Like

0 comments