Currently.

4/26/2015


Listening: to Pandora on shuffle. A mix between Van Morrison, Florence + The Machine, The Temper Trap, Ellie Goulding, Young the Giant, Adele, Death Cab for Cuties, and Indie Folk music.

Reading: The Whisperer in Darkness by H.P. Lovecraft. Alex gave it to me at Christmas. While these mini scary stories are great I just haven't made time lately to finish it.

Doing: garage sales and yard work. I will have participated in 3 garage sales in the past month. After April 18th I am officially hanging up my garage sale outfit. In other news, our yard looks awesome. I got extra good girlfriend points this weekend for taking care of mowing the lawn, racking the leaves, and cleaning up dog poop while Alex got to play video games.

Playing: soccer. Not nearly enough as I'd like.

Hating: my first cold sore that had left me unkissable for two weeks! It made me feel like I was back in high school, the embarrassment of it all. Grateful that it's gone and hopefully never come back.

Loving: the upcoming trip to Chattanooga I have with my mom over Mother's Day weekend.

Preparing: to get back in shape and take advantage of the beautiful weather. We are finally getting some prettier weather again which means more time to be spent outdoors soaking up some much needed sunshine.

Feeling: nervous about the big changes that are coming our way in a few short months.

You Might Also Like

0 comments