Bulldog Bash - Starkville, MS

11/14/2011

It's a weird experience returning to your old college town. Things have changed there are new restaurants, buildings, bars and a ton of young barley looking legal kids and yet it still feels the exact same as if you never left. I have to say flying back into Mississippi I was a bit nervous on how the whole weekend would go. It turned out better than what I had expected. I stayed with one of my best friends and for the first time in a long time I felt normal again. That is what I love though,  those few people who get and accept me without judgement...Needless to say it was a pretty good time had by all.



The Avett Brothers


Love my friends.


Dawg Walk


Mississippi State. Go Bulldogs!


Can I get a little more cowbell?


It was a little sad leaving.

You Might Also Like

0 comments