More to Come...

11/29/2011

Fall is my favorite season. I love the color, the clothes and the occasional glimpse of perfect fall days. This past weekend I got to celebrate my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, at my Aunt and Uncles house in Houston. Being around family is always fun, entertaining, and leaves you with a sore stomach from laughing so hard. I wish we had more holidays that called for us to all gather together.

I returned home Saturday evening and got to spend a relatively quiet Sunday with Bijoux while picking out new recipes to try. This bliss is short lived as I am leaving for Chicago Thursday. After this coming weekend I will be home in Fort Worth for at least a solid month :) How nice it will be to be still for a while.

Side Note: I am in love with Adele's music especially this song lately. She is adorable, hilarious and brilliant.







You Might Also Like

0 comments