New Beginnings

8/29/2012

My birthday is right around the corner and I will be turning the wonderful age of 26. I know most people probably feel a bit of anxiety when it comes to milestone birthdays like 25, 30, and 50 but for some reason I am pretty pumped and ready to be getting older. I have learned and experienced a lot in my 25 years of life and it has molded me into the person I am today - a badass.

With that said, I will be spending my birthday weekend in Savannah only to come back home and have a change in routine. Next week I will be responsible for fostering a girl boxer (BIN12588), who I have not yet named.  This all stemmed from a trip I took with a friend to the Humane Society, where I proceeded to cry the whole time I was in there (which was a total of ten minutes) thinking how all these animals were unloved and going to die. Just a bit dramatic but there is a lot of truth there. This led me to want to help out and give Bijoux good social skills and a temporary fur sibling to love on. Badda-boom badda-bing I now have a temporary new addition.

Cant think of a better way to start off turning 26!

If you want more information on boxers or are looking to adopt or volunteer I cant recommend enough Legacy Boxer Rescue.

This is her "Is she here yet? face"

You Might Also Like

0 comments