Welcoming the Rainy Weather

10/12/2011

After a long summer in Texas with no rain, October can't be more of a welcoming month. I spent much of this past weekend loving the rainy weather, cleaning the house and cooking.


I love the way everything looks after it rains. So refreshing.


Perfect kind of day to go through all of my old magazines. Can you say hello to no more clutter?


Ending the day with a healthy and delicious meal as I attempt to be a cooking person.

Its nice when my weekends are free and I am able to be home and spend time with my pup. Unlike this coming weekend which will be filled with indoor soccer, ultimate frisbee and packing for a week long trip to Las Vegas for work. At least I will be busy being productive and getting some physical fitness in. Bring it on weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments