Selling Out after College

10/27/2011


I have been active my entire life mostly participating in sports. It wasn't until after college though that I realized that going to the gym involved more than just throwing on a crappy t-shirt, shorts and running shoes. There was a certain kind of gym etiquette I now needed to learn. I  had to carefully pick out something cute that said I am here to workout and get fit while simultaneously saying I am a good looking individual check me out. I mean everyone I see at a gym looks polished while sweating. Thus my gym routine has turned into a similar routine I use to get ready for a night out. The worst part being I now were the spandex yoga pants I once made fun of girls for wearing. I am a sellout but at least I look good while doing it, right?



You Might Also Like

0 comments