Heathens and Peasants.

3/28/2016


Spring is officially here and it's Easter. We are officially Chreasters, going to church only when it's necessary.  It's become more a survival tactic to blend in with these heathens and peasants we live with.  Sometimes you just have to keep up appearances to keep peace.  I find my mind wandering to the pagan ways where sacrifices were made to wood gods to keep crops healthy, the seasons at bay, and bring rain.  I wonder if that's actually what's happening around here, behind closed doors and in secret gatherings among the neighbors...
- written by my wonderful boyfriend, Alex

Spring happens to be my second favorite season, besides losing an hour which has completely thrown my routine out of wack, I love having the time to be outside and soak up the sun after I get home from work. The weather has been beautiful and I am left feeling invigorated. This has catapulted me into a frenzy to get shit done. 

Starting to make plans for my big 3-0. Booking airfare for a friends wedding. Getting gig internet this Friday. 1000 mbps, read it and weep. Making time for my workouts and slowly getting stronger. Keeping the house clean and meal prepping. Cleaning up my budget and sticking to it. Found a pick up soccer league we are going to on Tuesdays, wish us luck on our first day tomorrow.

This new found energy and tackling tasks is refreshing. Need help? Now would be the time to ask me because I feel like I can do just about anything. I am going to ride this high for as long as possible. Who knows, I might end up making some friends because of it. Look out cool Chattanoogians!

You Might Also Like

0 comments