Let's Get Physical.

3/12/2014

Lately, I have been feeling out of shape.  It comes in waves. Some weeks I feel skinner, more muscular, confident. Then another week I feel flabby, chubby, and self conscious. I know I am not alone in these feelings but right now I am annoyed with myself and my feelings. I am active four plus days a week but there are times, many it seems lately, where I eat unhealthy. I used to think that I just preferred to eat the unhealthy food to the healthy but I have been noticing more I eat based on my mood. I don't want to continue this vicious cycle. I want to be healthy, toned and muscular. This is my declaration and motivation to do just that. I don't necessarily want to turn this into a fitness blog but I know if I write type this on here I will follow through. 


I have read that it takes 21 days to make something a habit, thanks Lisa. However, I don't just want to make running/working out a habit I want it to be so ingrained it is a natural reaction every day. Starting tomorrow I will be actively pursuing this goal for 60 days. Just rereading that terrifies me a bit. I will recap my workouts and eating habits each week on Friday and hopefully be documenting my progress.

Anyone out there want to join my challenge? Any tips, suggestions or fitness blogs to follow?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You are not alone! Some days I feel on top of the world and other days...not so much. It is weird how my mood and perception of myself can change in just a few hours! I also get annoyed with myself for wanting to work out or run during the day, but as soon as I get off work, I decide I am too tired or not in the mood. Maybe we can help encourage each other to get out there and sweat it out!

    http://blissfulblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete