Weekend Happenings

3/07/2014

This weekend I am laying low, sort of. Besides the draft that Alex and I will be participating in for Fort Worth Spring League Ultimate, I might become an aunt! The due date was the 6th but like any Gallagher, we do things on our own time. Then again most babies due. Get it? Nudge, nudge (insert a face of shame and embarrassment). Something I am looking forward to that has nothing to do with this weekend, is the fact that I will be heading to Austin, Monday, for work. The best part, wait for it, I will be taking the train. Four hours to relax, listen to music and read the latest book I heard was terrifying. Amazing.

What are your plans this weekend?

Now for my #backthatazzup Friday and a preview of my playlist for Monday:

Breezeblocks by alt-J on Grooveshark The Girl by City and Colour on Grooveshark Either Way by Beta Radio on Grooveshark No Light, No Light by Florence and the Machine on Grooveshark

You Might Also Like

2 comments