Documenting.

1/07/2015


In my 28 years I have managed to accumulate some pretty terrible habits. Habits I would like to change but breaking them hasn't been easy. I figured I would try my hand at documenting them. Kind of as a way to hold myself accountable. But then I would have to be a better blogger and actually blog more than a dozen times a year. See the conundrum.

But I am going to try, try to start fresh on numerous things, and see where I end up. I am hoping that by trying so many new things some good habits will form and I will end up better/more whole than I am now. One thing I do know for sure is that I want to grow this year. I need to grow. Cliché but in two years I will be 30 and I don't want to be in the same place I am now. While there are many things I hope to do before I am 30, my main one is personal growth. That and I will no longer bite/pick my nails this year. Hear that brain! I am done.

Follow me on Instagram to see what new adventures/habits I am getting into: @mccg6

You Might Also Like

0 comments