Moving.

1/02/2015

Moving. This is the one thing I hope comes to fruition this year. It is the reason Alex and I took a road trip to the Smoky Mountains, to find our future home. We did. However, in order to get there one of us needs a job or enough savings to buy us some time once we get there. This is where YNAB comes in. I just finished an online class about starting my budget and I scheduled two more classes over the weekend just to make sure I have all my bases covered. I want to be debt free with money in savings.Who doesn't! I find myself jealous of my well paid friends. Why can't I be that carefree? Ok, maybe I don't make that kind of money and neither does Alex but with a good budget there is no reason we can't live comfortably and with little to no worry. We'll get there. It is just going to take us time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments